Thursday 15 October 2015

Mario takes Cosmo by storm


Caption:   Mario in conference at the Gateway Hotel


Caption:  Mario performing


Caption:  Mario performing for the crowd



By MATTHEW VARI

Sunday, January 19, 2014 (Sunday Chronicle, PNG)




THE words on the lips of many fans and people in general in the city were that it was a sign of many good things to come, and it indeed was and is a sign, as the cool talking, smooth singing, and gyrating superstar Mario took the Cosmopolitan by storm on Friday night in the first stop of his Soul Truth Tour.

During his interview on arrival he confessed to not knowing of the country’s existence, but also said he was intrigued by the cultural heritage in the country.

“I am excited and honoured to be here, and the beauty in what I do is not only just being on huge stages, in arenas, doing shows with big artists,” he said.

“To me it is about experiencing different cultures, and the moment I stepped of the plane it got me more excited to meet the people and perform for them here and have fun and soak up as much energy and vibration from here because I can take that back creatively and take it back to my friends.”

“This is my first time here and I actually have never heard of Papua New Guinea, but I know that the roots run deep here and I am happy to be here.”

The R&B superstar even hinted that the trip could inspire some of his latest work in his new album.
In a full house, with screaming fans the entertainer worked the crowd into a frenzy bringing some to tears as some lucky ladies got up on stage.

It was a successful show courtesy of the Sapience Entertainment in partnership with the Cosmopolitan Night Club.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment